Why be a teacher if you can't teach?

Rant:
Teachers who can't/shouldn't teach.
My Chem 104 teacher doesn't explain things very clearly. She also goes off on tangents about things that we don't need to know, which only further confuses us.
In my PE 104 class we are working on CPR. this requires our teacher to bring other instructors in so there are eyes on all of us in order to correct our technique or to, you know, teach. Well, pone of the guest instructors doesn't teach, he yells. If you try to ask a question, first you are interupted, then you are told to "stop thinking and just do it." Really? You want me to STOP thinking about how to do CPR CORRECTLY?!?! As a fellow student and I were discussing this after class, he brought up a valid point. This is supposed to be an instructional class. We are supposed to be learning. If you're in this class, it is understood that you don't know what you're doing. Sheesh.

Rave:
Paychecks large enough to cover monthly expenses.
I get paid today (Thursday) and again on Saturday and I'm going to have enough to pay my bills and buy a baby shower gift for my friend! As long as I stick to my baby shower budget things should go smashingly.

Real Simple Daily Quote:

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it has to be lived forwards."
Søren Kierkegaard

0 comments: