My Summer Plans:

It recently came to my attention that I'm going to have more free time than I've had in a while. I have since been trying to think of things that I'd been wanting to do, but have never had the time. One of those things is making soap (don't ask me why, I just want to). But by far the thing I most want to do is plant flowers in the flower boxes in front of our house. More specifically, I want to grow Gerbera Daisies:

gerbera daisies

They are my favorite flower I discovered, after receiving a simple bouquet of them from one of the families I work with (if you're reading this, thank you Maria!).

So my plan is to head to Lowe's or Home Depot this evening to check out the prices and get some instruction as to how to successfully grow them.

As for my window box plans, I just need to get some plants and flowers that thrive in shade and indirect sunlight...

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck!

I've been in a huge planting/flowers/greenery mood... maybe we could plant the daisies together?!