Long story short:

They found my car. The front right light is smashed and my hood doesn't close all the way (an unfortunate consequence of the thieves ramming into another car) and they took everything that was inside (really? You stole my hot-pink notecard holder that had medic school notecards? And you took my gym bag and only pair of running shoes??) But the car runs the same and no windows are smashed up like in the other car they stole tonight (in which they completely and purposefully trashed).

Big thanks to the apartment complex manager who reported the suspicious activity that was going on behind his complex. Also a huge thanks to the Vista Sheriff's Department. Within 4 hours of being called, they had my car back in my possession. The deputy even came and picked me up (at 1am) and took me to where they found my car, saving me the cost of a cab or thd fees associated with the car being towed and stored. Thanks, guys!!

Now, I realllly need to get to bed. 0530 will come far too soon...

0 comments: