A quarter of a century old!

Only 25 years old, but after several nights in a row of not sleeping, last night was just too much. In a good way. :-)
I felt very loved yesterday. I know it's stupid, but I loved that people wished me happy birthday on facebook, haha! I was also surprised at how many people texted me, too. I spent the night before my birthday with my friends Grace and Andrew and my brother. We had dinner and watched tv and went for a swim. My aunt sent me a very nice email yesterday (hi Aunt Anne!!! I will be responding to your email soon, I promise!) since she isn't on facebook. I stopped by my dads after work and then had dinner with my brother and my mom. After that, a few of my local friends came out to one of the brewery/pizza places out here and we spent some "quality" time together. Definitely a worthwhile impromptu birthday party. The Eppersons were kind enough to, once again, host the group of us when Lamppost closed (thought they were open until 11, false, they were open until 9:30). My lovely brother drove me to Lamppost, my lovely friend Deanna drove me to the Eppersons and my lovely friend Andrew drove me home (thanks, you guys!!!!). Shawn and Branden even made an appearance!
If I'm being honest, I would've liked to have heard from Justin, but he either forgot or is respecting my previous statement that I'm not ready to hear from him. I'm going back and forth on that. I really don't know what I want, so I'm just not doing anything. Haha, I don't know if that's a healthy response or one of avoidance.
My NR test is Wednesday (gahhhh!), so I'll be studying some more tonight and tomorrow night. We leave for our family camping trip on Friday, and I'm realllllly looking forward to that.
And right now, it's off to work I go! Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes and thank you to those who came out and celebrated with me!

0 comments: