Things I've always wanted to do:

I have resolved to try to do a couple things on this list every month or at least take the steps necessary to get me to where I need to be.

1) Send a postcard to PostSecret.
2) Surf well.
3) Sing karaoke.
4) Hike Half Dome.
5) Become a park ranger.
6) Scuba dive around ship wreckage.
7) Stand up for myself.
8) Stand up for someone else.
9) Reach my goal weight.
10) Run a 6 minute mile.
11) Start a nonprofit organization that helps animals.
12) Bungee jump.
13) Para sail.
14) Backpack through Sequoia Kings Canyon.
15) Be debt free.
16) Let go of my grudges.
17) Live on the beach.
18) Write a book (a good one).
19) Own my own home.
20) Be in a movie (as an extra, as a main character).

I'll stop with 20 things for right now.

"It’s not the tragedies that kill us, it’s the messes."

Dorothy Parker


21) Write and record a song. Added 4/15/09.

1 comments:

Dianne Young Erwin said...

you can do 6 & 13 if you come visit us.