AAA vs DMV

Ok, so as I write this, I am on hold with AAA. I have been on hold for a total of 45 minutes. This, however, does not include the 3 times my call was disconnected on their end...

So my question is, is AAA really helping more than the DMV did? I mean, I have yet to speak to a real person, I have been disconnected multiple times and I have been on hold for the same amount of time that I've been awake.

Unfortunately, despite being on hold this long, I'm going to have to go in to the office. I was planning on doing this, but I wanted to speak to someone to make sure I have all of the papers I need... Oh well.

****Update 4/15/09****
I went in to AAA and it was waaaaay better than the DMV. I mean, don't call either of them, they both suck as far as trying to get someone on the phone. But AAA was so much faster! If you do go to AAA, they only take cash or checks, so bring that with you!

0 comments: