Finally:

It's funny how God works sometimes. I mean, I know that I try to push Him out of control and take the reins and I also know that it never works out well when I do that.

So last night, I finally, really relinquished control of my career dilema to Him. I prayed about it, wrote about it and went to bed. I wake up this morning, go about my normal routine and then check my email. I had an email (finally) from the assistant to the director of the Fire Academy and she said she'd recommend crashing the full fire classes, then she gave me a list of classes that would be benefitial for the academy. She also offered to meet with me and discuss some of the different options and programs Palomar offers. Woo!!! Finally, some direction!

This is just another example of why I really should "let go and let God" sooner rather than later.

Now it's off to shower, meet with the assistant, work and then study for the National Registry test.

0 comments: