OOOOOkaaaayyyy:

So, I realize this morning my blog last night was rather melodramatic. Thank God that passed! It's a prime example of the emotional funk, though. Lucky for me, I'm out of the emotional funk until next weekend! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to keep the emotional funk from coming back.

Christy and I are going on a "self-help book shopping" date following one of our "kick our own asses at the gym" dates. We figure it's cheaper than therapy.

So I was buying groceries at Stater Bros for Alice and Peggy and the checker made a comment to me that brightened my day. She said "So, who ARE these for? You don't look like and Ensure girl." Made me bust a seam I laughed so hard. I said "They're for Alice Cooper. I've got a few more years before I'm an ensure girl. The Top Ramen is more my speed (dude! $0.20 a package!!)". She laughed, I laughed, the 10 year old kid behind me in line buying two gallons of milk laughed. Jolly good time. Turns out she knows Alice, too. Small world.

I have decided that I'm ridiculously social. I need at least a few hours every day of interaction with people who aren't under 5 years of age or over 90. Another example of why Fire Medic will be an awesome job for me.

Ok, back to laundry and dishes. I just wanted to make sure anyone who reads my blog knows that the last entry was a temporary insanity type of thing. Things always look worse at night, right?

0 comments: