Just Like Treading Water

Every now and then,  I think we all experience moments of panic. Sometimes, those moments can last longer than we would like. Like all freaking day. That's where I'm at right now.

It's like I'm standing at the base of a dam and I can see the cracks forming in the wall. I'm just waiting to get hit with the water.

Life has hit me all at once today. And it's crippling.

I think I had expectations of where I would be by now and I'm realizing I'm definitely NOT where I expected to be. I'm so tired of depending on other people. I'm sick of constantly needing help.

I appreciate the help I've been given. I wouldn't have been able to get through medic school without help and without depending on others. But I am so so so sooooooo over being in this position of not having a leg to stand on!

But I guess we all go through feeling like this. And people make it through.

0 comments: