Time for a rant:

A close friend of mine and her boyfriend just broke up and it was all very similar to my own break up and it just makes me so mad! What is so bad about letting someone in that they would rather break someone elses heart than talk about things or deal with things? She and I were in for the long haul. Willing to work on things. But no. You can't make a relationship work if the other half doesn't want to.

Seriously. Seriously? I have had it up to here *raises hand above head* with people using the excuse of "needing some time to work on stuff" and then not working on their own issues! Like, excuse me for caring??? Sorry I LOVE YOU???????

Geeeeeeeez!!!

Anyways, I finally finished my exit interview with my school and now I'm cleared to take the national registry test and get certified! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to stay in California or head out to Utah or Arizona. But first things first, pass the NR.

Work has picked up quite a bit. I'm absolutely swamped with petsitting, nannying and caregiving. Word of mouth is the best reference and people seem to like me and they're telling their friends. Now the friends are calling! All this busyness has slowed the training process down for the Color Run 5k and the sprint triathlon, but I'm still making progress. It's nice having a fitness goal and fitness buddies to make workouts more fun!

One of my best friends and I got our customary birthday tattoos. She got "courage" in one of the LOTR languages on her lip and I got "yasher koach" which is hebrew for "may your strength be firm". It reminds me that I'm stronger thah I think, mentally, physically and emotionally. No matter what happens, no matter who breaks up with me, who dates me, no matter what job I'm working, I will be ok. Because I am strong enough.

Today has been fantastically productive. I went to training, had my exit interview, ran some errands. Now the rest of the day is mine to do with as I please! I think I'll do damage control for my friends break up, if she wants to. Its time for Ben, Jerry, crying, fatty foods, friends and the book "its called a break up because its broken". Now that book is a lifesaver.

0 comments: