Time to get the ball rolling:

I just realized that I leave in 8 days for Utah and then after that I get to go camping for a weekend! Yay! Also, my NR test is in 2 weeks. I'm excited to get grown up life started. I also can't wait to be able to afford my own place! I've been looking at my friends places and thinking about how I would like my house to be. But, a job comes first. And then probably a car. But that's ok. One step at a time, right?

I got some good advice from a friend today. It was basically along the lines of "Do what you want, but be aware of your expectations and b prepared for possible outcomes." So I did what I wanted. And maybe it wasn't what everyone else would've done. But that's ok. Luckily, I'm not living my life to please anyone else. Unfortunately, I don't think I quite prepared myself as much as I should've for possible outcomes...

After an intense work weekend, I'm really enjoying my day off. The best thing about the Blogger app is that I can be lying by a pool writing a blog, which is what I'm doing now. :-)

Time to hit the water. Darn this heatwave!

0 comments: